Ibanez Musician MC400NT
- Serial No.: D789502
- Manufacture Date: April, 1978
- Original Purchase Date: Mid/Late 1978, brand new, from Brian Guitars in New Haven, Connecticut
- Body: Ash/mahogany laminated (Ash top/back with mahogany core)
- Neck: 7-piece laminated rock maple and walnut, neck-through construction
- Fingerboard: Select polished ebony, abalone dot inlays, half-bone/half-brass nut, 24 frets (fat)
- Pickups: Ibanez Special Super 88 tri-sounds
- Bridge: Ibanez Gibraltar (type 1) locking bridge mounted on a brass sustain block
- Tailpiece: Ibanez Gibraltar (type 1) slotted tailpiece
- Controls: Volume, Preamp boost, Bass-Mid-Treble controls (EQ), Two three-position tri-sound switches, preamp/EQ in and out switch
- Machine Heads: Ibanez Velve-Tune double worm gear machines with pearloid buttons and locking nuts
- Harware: Gold plated
- Color: Natural (NT)
- Condition Notes: Bridge is N.O.S. (meaning it is from 1978 but in brand new condition), tail and "cloud" are new stock. Everything else shown on the guitar is original.
- 1978 Catalog Page: Click here to see the original page scan
Note: All pictures are high-resolution. Click the picture to view the full-size version.
"Beauty" Shot with a Flash
Full Shots in Natural Light
All photos Copyright © 2010 Charles F. Evans, All Rights Reserved.
Back to www.chucke.com/guitars
Back to www.chucke.com